Friday, July 28, 2006

Something to Talk About.

Google talk updates.  Well I think I've successfully made the switch from AIM to gtalk.  I hardly ever sign on to the yellow guy any more, and that's just to see if some obscure person is online.  But Talk is about to get better with three new updates.  File transfer, yeah I know AIM did this but I bet it'll be sweet.  Voicemail, basically for leaving funny or embarrassing recordings.  And music status, I don't think this'll actually work.  How does it know what music player I'm using?  Mostly this'll just be a trick, people go to my the myspace page to see what I'm listening to anyway.  So nothing mindblowing here, just some interesting changes.  Unfortunately you don't seem to be able to download the newest release.  Its being rolled out like all the gmail and chat features were.  You sneaky bastards!  I still love you though, just make sure I'm high on the list.

Google Talk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can download it from here:
http://desktop.google.com/download/googletalk/googletalk-setup-testing.exe
It is a testing version anyway...

Enjoy!!