Friday, November 21, 2008

Holy Crap Guys.

So I bought a computer yesterday. I was only kinda in the market, but NewEgg sent me this deal that I just couldn't pass up. Like seriously, I just couldn't stop thinking about it so I had to pull the trigger if only so my brain could get around to the other tasks I had. Anyway, I just got my invoice email a few minutes ago which contained a tracking link. Here's my status:


Sweet jebus! You almost delivered the machine before the email telling me it was coming. And that was on the cheapest shipping option. What happens if you pick the $76 one? Would it have arrived last Monday?

1 comment:

Kirk said...

I posted a similar blog a few years ago about shipping.

I tracked it and it showed that the package had shipped cross country by air and arrived in my county the next day. but since i didnt pay for next day shipping, it sat in a processing center for 3 days.