Friday, December 12, 2008

Cubelicious.

Wow. Cube runner was one of the very first games I downloaded for my ipod.  It was free, simple and awesome.  Basically you're an arrow and you tilt the device to keep from running into cubes as you fly through the level.  Simple yet addictive.  I came with three level packs, and I think I did notice that there was an option to download more.  Which I didn't think to look into until now.
Bam, really simply levels are text files with a bunch of xes all over the place.  So not only can you download more level packs, you can make levels to decimate your friends.  Cool enough?

Maybe not, but if you feel like you need control over the throttle, cube sprites, ship design, stackable obstacles, and an on device level editor, you can plunk down the three bucks in the app store.  I'm thinkin about it.

No comments: