Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TV For Me?

Hmmm... I think I remember watching this show.  Its like about super powers or something, I honestly can't remember the last episode I saw... what was it a year ago?  Oh, December 07, not quite a year. Still a long-ass time.  I guess that's why you put a recap on before the 2 hour season premiere last night.  Too bad I have no patience for recaps.  I guess I can't be too pissed off that Burn Notice is over for a while.  Also, Sunny is back.  Dear god that show is silly.  I cried a little.  And bought the first three seasons on DVD today.  Good times.

Usually when I watch TV I'm pissed off about how much crap there is.  Reality this and ice-dancing that.  But really there are a bunch of shows that I do like and would watch, if only I could remember that they existed.  Lets see if I can ...
Heroes (NBC)
BSG (SCIFI)*
Psych (USA)
Sunny (FX)

Hmmm...  Seems like I watch a lot of TV when you write it all down like that.  Can you think of any I missed?  I guess maybe that's why the execs break it up into seasons with hiatuses, convoluted schedules and other chicanery.  Thanks boys!


* I used to be more devoted to this show but its starting to slide and should probably be off the air by now.

2 comments:

Kirk said...

Ghost Hunters
Top Gear
Lost
Weeds

top of my head.

Psych is a great and underrated show IMO.

squizan said...

Until quite recently I was disabled and watch ALOT of TV. Weeds far exceeds all the others.