Friday, October 10, 2008

First Impressions.

So I just walked into the men's room to take care of some business.  There was a guy sitting in the first stall with the door wide open.  He had his pants all the way up and was sitting on the toilet backwards, facing the wall.  The very first thought that ran through my brain was "Dude, you've got this ALL wrong." 

But upon second inspection of the mental image I'd created at a glance, there were tools strewn around and he was obviously working on the jibber-jabber the toilet hooks up to.  But before that; how silly did he look?  Honestly!  I wanted to take a picture for you but figured he might not appreciate that too much and chase me down the hall with a huge-ass wrench.  Sorry.

1 comment:

Kirk said...

moments like these is why I wish i could plug a USB into my brain and DL images.

I saw a homeless asian man on rollerblades with a blue plastic bag cape and a Speed Racer helmet sort of rolling the wrong direction on a major road on sunday.

i wish i had a camera ready.

thanks for the mental.