Friday, October 31, 2008

The One That Spammed Away.

Complement of the day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met
before,My name is Mr Song Li le I work with the Hang Seng Bank.I have a
business proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an offshore
account with your assistance.

That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sun transfered out of my bank into your account.

Note that all is well planned as we shall do this inline with all legal and banking requirements. All I need from you is your willingness, trust and commitment. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your,
1,Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current residential address,

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this
operation.my email address is [Redacted]

Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile.


Well, compliment of the day to you, sir. I hope the weather is treating you well and that you don't fall down any stairs today.

I really like how you start out by shining the spotlight on my obvious distrust of people I haven't met, but push right past into the meat of your argument. None of that "inheritance" or "unclaimed funds" crap. "There is money and you could have some" is all I need to know. But a 70/30 split? Come on! I've never been scammed for so little. At least meet me a 60/40 here. You're lucky I don't just take all 19 million and leave you for dead in Burma. (You most likely know it as Myanmar, but it will always be Burma to me.)

As far as I can tell the "business proposal" here is legally receiving funds. Are you sure we're not doing something just a tad illegal? That'd make it more exciting... But that doesn't matter anyway since I only accept business opportunities in the tune of "the itsy bitsy spider". Also, you must have a huge deposit box if you can fit the whole Sun in there.

Lastly, what the hell is up with the commas you're throwing everywhere in your numbered list? You keep that up and someone's bound to lose an eye.

I kindly away the answers to the above inquiries before I pack up my willingness, trust and commitment and send them to you like toddlers into a grizzly's mouth.

Mild salutations,
your mom

P.S. It really hurts your credibility when you hijack someone else's email account and request replies to another, even sketchier "yahoo.com.hk" address. (Hey, Brian K Rose at the University of Kentucky, this douchebag is sending spam with your name at the top. Just in case you care.)

No comments: