Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Breaking News for 2007!

VeeDub, you are about 4 years late on this noise.  Don't get me wrong, you make great little cars and it tickles my fancy that you've got consumer diesels popped in some of them.  But I considered buying a diesel 2 years ago when I got my car and there was no where to put your hands on one.  If you'd been pushing a little harder you could have as many tdi rolling around out there as there are priusesss.

I'm for diversification of our energy consumption, which means that some folk will still be using fossil fuels when it makes more sense for most drivers to rock the electric.  So efficient engines are great news, but I get the feeling that you're distracted.  You'd better be working on an electric powerplant to plunk into one of these buggers too.



No comments: