Friday, February 08, 2008

Well... I'm Pissed Off.

Letter to the dude who smashed my window and stole my iPod:


Fuck You.

I'm sure it was totally worth the 3 seconds of "work" for you. You'll probably get 50 bucks for that thing on ebay. More, if you'd bothered to unplug the $80 FM transmitter instead of just ripping it from the car, leaving me with a cigarette lighter shaped piece of plastic and you with a dangling cable. (You're gonna need that charger too, cause the battery only lasts like 20 mins.) I didn't think it was worth stealing a three year old iPod, but you obviously did. Thanks for making me clean up broken glass from all the little crevasses of my seats and driving to work very late with my heat blasting. Oh and the $250+ replacement cost is nice too. Bonus, I can't get a new window till tomorrow so I'm doing no-rain dances every 5 minutes.

But hey, you didn't steal my $250 mountain hardware jacket in the passenger seat, or the $90 bluetooth headset, or my $110 curling broom. I'd have taken issue with any of those, but the iPod (though its served me well) isn't any great loss. I would kick you in the balls for breaking my window though. How about next time just leave me a note when you wanna steal virtually worthless shit from me and I'll leave it on the ground next to the car. No need to go all smashy-smashy with stuff I like.

I hope the cops catch you doing something mildly illegal and kick you in the balls for me. I don't want to see you in jail or anything. I just want your morning ruined and something you like smashed.

Sincerely,
Grey RSX owner on Quebec St.


2 comments:

dean said...

I mean, sorry about the car man, that sucks. At least you finally have an opportunity to replace that crappy iPod you were toting around.

I think the newest models are invisible to the naked eye.

jeadly said...

Thanks man, but I think I'm going a distinctly opposite route. No pods allowed in my car at all. I've actually noticed that the sound quality of my stereo is much better from CD's than the ipod ever was.