Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You're Putting WHAT In My Chest?

I'm not really sure what to say about this. I feel like it warrants a comment though. Let me just say it again and see how I feel. Nuclear Pacemaker. Holy crap; how is that a good idea? Was plutonium some kind of magical fairy dust in 1974 that make everyone feel warm and... radioactive inside? Obviously someone was all about it cause they installed these badboys in 50 to 100 people in the US. I guess they just didn't have the battery technology back then and the next best thing they could think of was rare radioactive elements. Fair enough...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would be a good plot line for a movie though. Some international terrorist starts diggin up people, abducting them from nursing homes, and generally blowing them up when they can't get to them, to take advantage of these walking dirty bombs.

Ok, maybe not a movie, but it sounds like an episode of CSI or Numb3rs.