Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here's johnny...

I know this is all out of order unless you subscribe to the dp rss feed, so scroll down a bit to figure out what the hell i'm talking about.

Also, does anyone subscribe to the dp rss feed? I know i discourage it with my harsh demeanor, but i won't really come to your house and teabag you if you do. Its good for the environment?

Anyway this is the faucet that is in-freaking-sane. I mean he watches you no matter where you are! Maybe it makes people feel more self conscious, but seriously when you design a fixture like this you know its happening, right?  Its not an accident.

Someone wants me to think a little smiley face is watching me wash my hands, which I'm fine with.  But I can't help but wonder about the kinds of faces he makes at people who flush the urinal and return straight to the party.   Do not anger the sink fixtures,  they can cause unimaginable misery.   Seriously, just wash your damn hands. Apparently conferences make me think of restroom etiquette.

http://www.dailyplacebo.com/2006/08/sojourn.html
http://www.dailyplacebo.com/2007/01/reverse-anthropomorphism.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read it on google reader. Sorry.

jeadly said...

I'm gonna teabag you in your sleep...