Thursday, February 22, 2007

How Much Do I Pay For Ads?

I've got internet on my phone. Its that kind that you connect up and use your minutes for god-awful-slow data transfer on a tiny and crippled browser. It sucks, but I can check my gmail, find a movie time, or if I'm crafty directions to somewhere. The start page is Verizon's half page add and news I don't care about page that I have to wait for before I can type in a url and get the hell out of there. That's my experience with mobile adds, so you can understand why I'm not pumped up about Yahoo! coming up with mobile ads. I don't have enough screen space and bandwidth to support that crap. Oh and you're not supplementing my connection charge (granted I'd probably be using their service, but google doesn't have adds so I'll just stick with them) so you can get lost. Again.

DownloadSquad: Yahoo! mobile phone ads coming soon

No comments: