Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Flagrant Lies.

I wish I had a good excuse for not posting in a few days.  I spose I could take a page from Peter Chianca's playbook and just lie.

Please excuse my lack of blogging of late; I'm currently scaling the Himalayas with my dog Rocky and my loyal manservant, Lorenzo. It's very difficult to blog from here, since most of the caves with WiFi are already fully occupied by coffee-drinking slackers.

He had me going till the bit about his manservant.  I mean, I assume he's lying.  Either that or his life kicks ass. 
I am all about making up ridiculous lies, but how to make them ridiculous enough...

Please excuse my lack of blogging as of late, I am at an
amusement park .  There are lots of
yellow things to eat. You can start off with a hot dog on
a jack with mustard, relish, and pens
on it. Then you can have a buttered ear of hat with a
nice white slice of watermelon and a big bottle of
cold OJ. When you are full, it's time to go on the
roller coaster, which should settle your place mat.
Other amusement park rides are the Dodge-Em which has little
cones, that you drive and run into other strings ,
and the Merry-Go-Round where you can sit on a big coat
and try to grab the gold doorstop as you ride past.

Wow, were those ever entertaining?


No comments: