Friday, June 15, 2007

Home Alone.

Come over here and have a seat next to me, buddy.  You know I like spending time with you, but I'm gonna have to go away for a while.  Don't worry, I'll be back; its just that daddy has to go away on business.  Sometimes that's what daddies do.  And you're a big boy, you can pour the milk over your own cereal for a week, right?  That's the spirit, it'll be an adventure.  But just in case you suck at finding stuff to read I'll let you peak at the top secret Daily Placebo 1st run feed.  You'll have to come up with your own snarky commentary and ironic observations though.  Don't get discouraged, I know you can do it.  Ok, that's my cab.  Don't cry - I'll be back before you know it, and I want to see lots of wise-ass comments about all the minutia you found.

No comments: