Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Personal Movie Remakes.

I watched Lady and the Tramp for the first time last night without falling asleep 20 mins in.  It was cute, but I've got a beef with the ending.  When they're chasing the dog catcher and the cart falls over and you see the bloodhound lying motionless on the ground... yeah... he died.  I know you think he came back in the end with a bandaged up paw to tell his painfully boring stories about old Reliable, but that just didn't happen.  He died under a cart in the rain and that little scotty dog was depressed.

I guess this is kinda my new thing, cause Pirates of the Carri bean was awesome...  After I imagined a less-sucky last 40 minutes of it.  And Spiderman 3 rocked after I imagined away all the discrepancies and terrible acting.  In fact, I just saw the Nakesake on Sunday and I was fine with it.  But now I'm even happier since I just decided he got back together with that cute white girl after his wife left him.

Hell, I might even be able to get pumped up about a whole bunch of terrible summer movies like Fantastic 5 and Transformers.  You know they're gonna suck harder than a dyson.  But with the power of my brain, they don't have to.  I might even be able to save 12 bucks and just imagine I went to see them instead.

No comments: