Friday, November 16, 2007

Spam Tram Pulling Into... DELETED!

Hello,

I am a Civil Lawyer. I have a Client that has Interest in Investing in
Your Country, can You be of Assistance?

I shall give Details when You Reply.
Mr. David William Ess

Shit dude, you gotta line up behind everyone else who wants me to invest in America for them.  Do you have any idea how good my country investing strategorgles are?  They're like in the top sevrenth of the logospire.  But seriously Dave.  Or Will.  Or Dill.  You gotta find what's called a "stock exchange" and use a "broker".  I know this all sounds very technical, but after that investing in America is as easy as buying stock in the military industrial complex.  Or oil.  Or waffles.  Of course if you really want to get a return on your investment you should track down one of those Nigerian princes who needs help buying new suede luggage to smuggle unbelievably fat stacks of cash into your turnip cellar.  Trust me, there's no possible way that could miss.

No comments: