Thursday, November 22, 2007

Slapsgiving

Don't you wish sometimes that your blog would just post things automatically? I just checked the DP and oddly enough there was nothing new since the last time I posted. Creepy, I know. Hmmm... what happened.

Oh, right, I washed my car with that stuff. It worked pretty well too. Well at least the rags I was using got nice and filthy and my car was shiney for a few days. One downside I can think of immediately is that I get nice and close. So I see all the nicks scuffs and scratches I really wish weren't there. I'm sorry, car, for keeping you in the city. But you do look perdy, if its any consolation.

1 comment:

Kirk said...

what do you do with all the dirty towels and rags? throw them in the landfill? put them in the washing machine?

so much for saving the planet.