Friday, March 07, 2008

What's Wrong With That Boy?

Sweet mother of pearl, I want to vomit. Its fine if you want to get all worked up over easter. You can dye eggs, eat chocolate rabbits, heck I'll even let those front yard flags slide. But this is unacceptable and needs to be stopped. We either have too much money or too many mediocre inventors in this country. I though the reindeer conversion kit was a web prank until I saw a Toureg on the beltway rocking antlers and a nose.

The quandary is that you'd really have to be into easter to buy this, right? Wouldn't you also then not like to see it exploited for corporate gain? I guess maybe folks just who use their car to advertise their fertility wouldn't have a problem with it. Course this is a whole new level of douchebaggery; only the douchebag pioneers would be daring enough to wave this in your face.

bunny-car-decorations.jpg

No comments: