Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bangwagon Badgering.

So my new favorite pointless blog about nothing, fuckyoupenguin, has a post today about snow leopards. Since I recently acquainted myself with the intimate workings of the Panthera genus, I felt compelled to add to the accusations. I'm just so clever that I wanted to share with you.
My comment is reposted below:

And what fuck is up with your scientific classification? Its in your damn name... leopard. You are clearly a sub-species of the... wait for it... LEOPARD! You and your freakshow cousins in the Neofelis Genus. What, you think you're so special cause you can't roar? That's ridiculous. I can't roar either, snow leopard, do I get my own genus and species? No. So get your ass over to Panthera Pardus before I really get angry. We're done here.

1 comment:

Kirk said...

dork. lol