Thursday, January 08, 2009

You're Getting The Axe

This is awesome.  Burger King has joined Facebook with an app, or whatever the kids are using these days.  The only intriguing part is that part of the deal is that they'll give you a free whopper if you de-friend 10 people.  Ha!  joke's on them!  They don't know how little I care for GOB my friends.  Time to slaughter the goose, cause I'm stick of egg sandwiches.  I bet I'm worth about 7 Whoppers on Facebook.  I'm still not sure if the whopper comes out of the disc drive or the printer though.

Also, it occurs to me that I need to de-friend my friends before they de-friend me in exchange you hot meat-like sandwiches.  It'll be interesting to see what type of effect this has on Facebook dynamics, an incentive to cull your less than BFFs.

No comments: