Thursday, December 14, 2006

This Title Is Not An Acurate Description.

I have a hard time picturing two million of anything but two million tennis balls seems like a lot. So I got all excited about the Japanese figuring out how to recycle them. Wait. No, they're just putting them on the legs of tables and chairs. Excuse me? Maybe I'm just used to mind-blowing technology coming from over there, but we were doing this in fourth grade.

I mean I can think of all kinds of things to do with tennis balls after they've given up the bounce, but the fact is that they still go in the trash at some point. Especially cause whatever you use them for makes them all grody.

But the fault lies not with the Japanese. Its an admirable program and achievement, but its not recycling. Treehugger, I can't believe you'd write that as a title. Don't you remember your three R's? Reuse and Recycle are obviously not the same thing. Otherwise its only two R's.

No comments: