Thursday, January 17, 2008

NY Times Blowing Up My Spot.

Yeah its too cold to exercise, why else wouldn't I be out there running right now? (note: I'm looking out the window at large sized snow flurries. Looks like someone is putting feather pillows into a wood chipper on the roof.) But the Times has to go and spoil it for everyone, calling out our most favorite winter time excuse. They maintain that the cold won't hurt you so long as you can keep moving and stay warm; which you'll have no trouble doing with a workout.

Although I know for a fact that I'm more susceptible to post workout cramping when the temp drops. (winter track sprints are a nice recipe) But that's nothing that careful stretching won't take care of; you just have to know they're coming.

Luckily I do have another excuse lined up: I'm a lazy sack of crap. Happy now?

No comments: