Thursday, May 08, 2008

Clippy-cide

We're "upgrading" to a new mail archival system at work.  Mostly this involves disrupting my workflow and having me learn a new system so we can save space cause other people can't keep their goddamn inboxes clean.  The changes I've noticed so far are that the preview pane doesn't work any more, Outlook takes forever to do random things like view a folder, and it randomly stalls and/or crashes.  After my most recent relaunch I was shocked and appalled to see this little bastard hanging out a the top left of my screen.  Clippy you stupid sack of excrement, no one ever wants to see you.  The mere fact that you exist has ruined my day.  Now hold still so I can shoot you in the face.

2 comments:

dean said...

I hope you're talking about Office 2008. Oh man you are going to hate that effing ribbon so much.

kelzipan said...

I concur with Dean, FRAK the ribbon. And Instant Search? Sucks at life.