Friday, May 09, 2008

Damn Slackers.

I can't believe we're having this conversation. Several officials at the FIA think one of the drivers is just too disheveled to be shown on camera. Now this is the racing organization with the Nazi orgy loving fetish, so you know if they're offended by someone's self-presentation it must be pretty gnarly.


Yeah, this dirty motherfucker. I'm gonna need an extra dollop of eye soap to was that extreme sketchery from my retinas.
"[To] millions of viewers and to many children worldwide he is a hero and role model...I know there is a level of personal freedom one is allowed but I feel he is taking this too far and someone should talk to him or his team about this."
You've gotta nip these kinds of shenanigans in the bud. Otherwise he'll likely start wearing sunglasses or those shorts with the big pockets...

No comments: