Friday, August 29, 2008

Waiter Notes.

I went out for steak on Sunday in Annapolis and I have to say, that place never disappoints. Its all I can do to keep from drooling on the plate when I take a bite. I didn't order another steak for dessert or anything, but still... tasty.

So I check the mail yesterday and there's a hand addressed envelope with a note scrawled inside. Its from Ross, our server, saying what a good time he had and that he hopes to see me again soon. Sweet, but I do kinda feel a little like a girl he met at summer camp just before 7th grade.

So, am I sposed to ask for Ross the next time I go over there? I don't even ask for the same barber every time, would it be silly to have a usual steak boy? And will it be awkward if he catches me at someone else's table? "Oh, uh, hi Ross... I... How are you?"

No comments: