Friday, July 27, 2007

Daily Swag.

http://images.cafepress.com/product/43690728_240x240_Back.jpg
Alright folks, I've taken the plunge and placed yet another order at the DP store.  I picked up a couple of totes so I don't have to kill the earth when I go grocery shopping any more.  I also ordered three t-shirts that I already have and a few bumper stickers, even though I'm in no way ready to start defacing my car.  So here's the deal: if I hear you, in casual conversation with non placebo-addicts, cite Daily Placebo as the source of information / indisputable proof of something you'll be entered into an impartial drawing for one of these fabulous prizes.

Daily Placebo Name Dropping Sweepstakes Contest Jargon:
One entry per person, no purchase required, entries subject to contest official's judgment, drawing date TBD on August 1, 2007.

No comments: