Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer Time Is Fun Time.

Sorry, guys.  I know I'm a worthless sack of blogger, but there's just so much to be done.  I moved all my worldly possessions on July 1st and as of last night, have actually slept in my bed three times this month.  Moving is a pain in the rear, and I'm not even close to unpacked or done with all the paperwork yet.

I would like to posit this little nugget thought: I love my car.  I've been driving all manner of vehicle lately, a 24ft uhaul, a diesel jetta, an accord, a chrysler pacifica.  And obviously they all offer various driving experiences, but I have to honestly say that, unlike all these other specimen, I can't think of one thing I'd redesign on my car.  Oh, I guess the windows should roll down via the clicker, but that's not really a driving refinement.

No comments: