Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nothing Special Happens When You Get To 1000.

This is seriously not going to become a Wii-blog, and I don't know if I can let myself become a Nintendo fanboy. I was such a die hard Sega camper that the smooth transition to Sony was natural.

However, I was up till 2 last night playing Wii tennis. That noise is just fun. I know I'm not in the best shape of my life, but I guess I'm better off than some of these pudgers. I mean, I don't have to stop playing cause my arms are too sore. That's the complaint from these same folks that were willing to sleep on the street for video games. And Nintendo's response? Drum roll please... 'they may need to exercise more.' Ouch. But I like that answer; customers complain about your new product being hard to use, tell them they suck at life. Its not my fault if you have to take rests in between bites of a sammich.

Gizmondo: Ninten-doughboys

No comments: