Saturday, November 18, 2006

While You Were Out.

Sorry buddy, I'm gonna have to go away for a while. I know you've come to depend on me a little bit over the last few weeks. But it'll be alright. Your mom is a super lady and I'm sure we'll get back together soon. Sometimes adults just have issues to take care of.

But in all seriousness I don't know how much I'll be able to post from my phone next week, since its such a pain in the ass to type four words on those things. So per usual I'm inviting the Nutts to write up any interestingness they might stumble upon in their blind groping of the Internet. Oh hell, I'll even give you a sneak peek of what its like in my brain. Here's one of my feeds that brings in some of the awesome content you've come to expect. Its a limited time offer, so get all up ons while you can.

Google reader- first run feed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.