Wednesday, August 29, 2007

In Case Of Emergency...

Pull this bookbag over your head.  Ah, yes, fall is in the air (at least I think it is somewhere) and the kiddos are back to school.  Of course you wouldn't send your little trooper into battle with any less than the best; and in this case its a bulletproof backpack.  So that... you know; just in case the maniacal taunting finally gets to that quiet kid and he goes all shooty-uppy.  We never had this kinda stuff when I was a kid, good thing there wasn't a problem with people getting shot or I never would have made it through.  Oh.  Wait someone did get shot at my school.  And that's how I got into Catholic school.  Ah, I remember those two years.  So, the lesson is its either long pants and ties, or bulletproof backpacks for the lot of you.
Bonus Joke:
In the mid nineties The Washington Bullets were tired of being associated with crime and decided to change their name to The Bullets.

No comments: