Friday, October 19, 2007

Flea Lice.

I'm not really sure where they're getting all this rice, but this is a fun little vocabulary game.  You pick the correct synonym and they give ten grains of rice to... well someone who wants rice.  The difficulty level is self adjusting, which means I get to a level where the words are challenging but I know them.  Then I pass that level because I can figure out the ones I don't know.  Then I pass the next level because I can take pretty good guesses.  Then at the next level I'm not even sure we're still in English any more and I plummet back down to where I actually know the words.  Still pretty fun and self-aggrandizing.

Warning: do not click this link if you like to think you're smart but have other stuff to do.  You won't be back for a while.

No comments: