Saturday, January 06, 2007

$20,000,000 Skivies.

I can't tell you what a cramp changing underwear every day puts in my style. Luckily I live in the greatest country in the world and they've got my back. Sure, we get criticized for spending more money on defense than anything else in the history of mankind, but just look at the results. I mean you don't see the French military coming up with a pair of underwear that you can wear for weeks at a time. And no, that wasn't a crack about how you'd have thought the French would be the ones looking into dirty underwear technology.

Yes, the pentagon spent 20 million dollars to devise a superskivy for its troops that sometimes can't be bothered to swap out a new pair every 72 hours. The mainstay is a special water resistant bacteria retardant coating that"both kills bacteria, and forces liquids to bead and run off." I'd like you to really focus in on that statement. Forces liquids to bead and run off. Got that mental image? Nice.

No comments: