Sunday, January 14, 2007

I know, I know, weak post. You expect some kinda insight from me about the iPhone or whatever other developments may have happened. Well rest assured that I'm a solid ESRI fanboy for at least two weeks after the conference and I don't give a crap about the not-actually world changing minutia that google may have pumped out.

What I would like to comment on is Helio. You know that awesome sounding phone company that was going to license spectrum and screw the man while providing me bad ass service and awesome tech. Well, I'm all set to hop on that band wagon; except for the huge deal they have with the myspace. I wouldn't have remembered, but someone tricked me on there just now an there was a big-ass banner pleading me to join the helio gang. And honestly I've got no problem with that other than the fact that they advertised on the myspace. I mean, can a associate with a company like that?

Uh, prolly not. But I'll be sure to keep you updated.

No comments: