Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Bush Really Buckles Down.

President Bush worked nearly three hours at his Texas ranch on Thursday to design a new U.S. policy in Iraq, then emerged to say that he and his advisers need more time to craft the plan he'll announce in the new year.
Dammit people, I've spent over three hours thinking about this already and I just can't come up with anything. Will you get off my ass? I mean, ideas can't just be thought up. You've gotta wait for them to come to you. Tidy up your desk. Organize your pens. Play a little solitaire. I'm sure by mid-May there'll be a dynamite plan just waiting in my inbox. Man, my brain hurts. Does anyone else smell burning? Maybe I'll declare a holiday so I don't have to go back to work on Tuesday...

1 comment:

Kirk said...

i think he should have a parade. him, laura and dick and turblossom should ride together in a Lincoln continental convertible in the parade. they could even to it in Texas if he likes. and drive by a nice grassy knoll.