Tuesday, September 11, 2007

POP Makes Me Sad.

So I activated my yahoo, windows live, and aim mail accounts because my phone gets push email from them.  Too bad they suck at spam filtering cause now I get up to the minute updates on worthwhile offers that only suckers consider.  On the other hand, its always blagger gold when you get an email so stupid that you just have to share it.
to use them (and when

Good afternoon. What's up? Email me at [redacted] only. I am young female. Mind me sending some of my pictures to you?
playtime can create  you would be  daughter involved  if you are interested in it.

That's it.  Verbatim- minus the redacted part.  (I don't want you guys being tempted)  What the hell is your deal?  "playtime can create"? How the hell can you figure out how to spam me but not be able to construct a coherent sentence?  Oh gmail, when will you come through with IMAP?  I know, your innovative "label" structure isn't compatible, but honestly I don't love them that much.  I'd rather have push email and synced inboxes.  Can't you do just this one little thing for me?  Please?
 

No comments: