Thursday, September 20, 2007

Suit Up.

Ok, I'll admit it. One of my guilty pleasures is watching How I Met Your Mother. Its pretty much your standard 3 camera friends-in-city formula but I like it. The writing doesn't completely suck and not all the actors make me want to break things, but mostly the best reason for the show's existence is Barney Stinson. Played by Neil Patrick Harris, this character is pure freaking gold. If you've never seen it, I don't know what I can do to persuade you. Oh, wait. Yes I do. I found what is possibly the best blog ever (move over Creed) because it is... brace yourself... Barney's blog. Yeah, I know, how great is that? Very great, that's how great. I'm only a few pages in and I can't keep it to myself any more. What with the:
  1. Phone script for dumping girls
  2. Guide to licking national monuments
  3. Types of party to avoid
  4. List of ways women are like fish
  5. Bachelor party attendee stereotypes
I'm pretty sure its all this good though, so make sure you git to clickin. Oh and I imagine the posts will continue as the show is back next Monday at eight in the pm.

No comments: