Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Let The Insanity Begin.

Alright I just went to the store and bought 2 loves of bread, a jar of marmalade, a jar of grape jelly and a twin pack of creamy Jiff.  The theory is to let these implements reside in my desk drawer so I can make a peanut butter sandwich at lunchtime.  Of course if I feel like getting fancy I can make sandwiches at home that use ingredients like the aforementioned bananas, pickles, or mayonnaise.  I figure I'll run out of bread before anything else (there's only 9 sandwiches in a loaf) and at 10 sandwiches a week I'll need to remember to pack a loaf on Mondays.

So here we go-

day one: peanut butter and honey on potato bread.  Tasty, I haven't had peanut butter in a while and the honey is of much better quality than the unfortunate remains of the little bear I have at home.

No comments: