Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Not Cool.

This is kinda effed up.  Truckers are protesting something or other by driving ass-slow around the beltway this week.  The site says that cops cracked down on truckers with empty loads to interfere with the protest but every highway I was on and arteries leading to them were fucked.  Not that it effected my commute, but I passed a lot of pissed off folks headed the other way.

Apparently the protest is over Mexican truck drivers taking away jobs.  You know what?  If they work for less and don't fuck up the beltway with protest "slow-rolls" then I'm all for it.  Why can't you assholes get out of your truck and have a damn picket rally like everyone else?  If I'm upset and work for the department of public works, can I poison the water supply?  Best of all they're wasting countless gallons of fuel and most likely causing accidents by creating stop an go traffic.  Screw you guys, I'm all for passing whatever you're against.

1 comment:

Kirk said...

ha ha way to raise awareness against your cause..