Monday, April 23, 2007

Mixin It Up.

So last week I started my peanut butter experiment.  It went honey, honey, banana, honey.  And I'm finding it a little repetitive.  After lunch on Friday I didn't think I could eat any more peanut butter; luckily its Monday and my zeal is refreshed.  Mildly.  I'm thinking of busting out my marmalade today.  Does anyone know if you have to refrigerate that stuff?  I know the company says you have to, cause there are no preservatives, but come on.  That's just covering their asses, right?  Its sugar, and I don't refrigerate sugar.  What could happen?

Yes this is an odd gambit to be playing because the fridge in the kitchen, not 20 steps away always has plenty of space.  But have you ever reached into a drawer and pulled out all the supplies you need for a week of lunches?  Its like my own hammer space.


No comments: