Monday, April 30, 2007

Strangely Familiar.

I drank a Vault yesterday and the first thing I thought was "this tastes like Surge."  And other seem to agree, although die hards like on savesurge.org are quick to note that it is yellow, not green.  Which surely diminishes the enjoyment.  As for "finishing like an energy drink"  I don't know what the hell they're talking about.  I still think energy drinks are bullshit, this one being no exception.  Placing my head in a large pot and banging it with a wooden spoon would be a little more effective at stimulating me than drinking bubbly sugar water.  I mean, sure its got more caffeine than coke, which losers who like to fake a chemical addiction get all hot and bothered about.  But come on.  If all that's keeping you going is yellow liquid, maybe you should step away from the LAN party and go eat a meal.  Take a nap.  Walk around outside for a while.

No comments: