Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Doing My Part.

In an effort to force some type of sunshine law on myself I signed up for Mint a few months ago.  Its a money tracking site that keeps tabs and categorizes your purchases for you.  And I guess it has the desired effect; you can look up just how much you're spending in a given time frame.  But its also a little disturbing, I mean just look at how many different colors there are under my "amusement" category.  (Amusement is a little euphemism I have cause there isn't a more apropo heading built-in.  Lets just say that I'm not heading out to theme parks three times a week.)  Anyway, this is just one of the many graphs that show my credit cards have been sizzling hot enough to melt through my wallet lately.  I'm really looking forward to being done with the business trips and the moving and the dentist bills and the other odds and ends I've had stacking up lately.  Yep, its just about time to settle in on the couch and watch some movies till May.  Except that Amazon hasn't shipped my new stereo yet... (out of stock my eye)  Whoops, that card may have just burst into flames.  Where's that free $600, George?

No comments: