Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'ma Be A CEO, Suckas.

Dear Sir/madam,

I am looking for an expert abroad that will help in purchasing AIRCRAFTS and also run the airline company for me.

I am contacting you because I do not have any idea in running an airline company and this is my first airline company. If you are an expert in this field or know any expert that is interested I will be very grateful to hear from you sooner.

Regards,
Alhaji Kabo Dan Hafiz

I mean, no, I don't have any experience in purchasing AIRCRAFTS or in running airlines. But how hard can it be? I've already passed whatever rigorous screening process Al has in his junior executive no-need-to-apply camp, so I obviously have what it takes. I mean the fact that he chose me out of the millions, nay, billions of other random email addresses speaks volumes about me. I'm gonna run out and buy a 747 before I get back to him, just so he can see how much initiative and spunk I have.

No comments: