Sunday, April 06, 2008

Glorified T-Shirt Store.

What the hell is wrong with this place? I know I have a problem with most places that sell clothing for dogs, but this is just too ridiculous. American Apparel plays hipster music, charges $25 for cheap t-shirts and somehow people go there. I wouldn't have a problem with their prices, except the stuff doesn't seem very well made to me. Seriously, I saw some stuff there that you could have made from left-over picnic napkins. And besides everything being made from t-shirts, some of the stuff was unfathomably hideous. Check out this purple polka-dot hoodie I found in what I think was the men's section.

I know there's something to purchasing sustainable goods, but you know what's more sustainable than buying new expensive cheap shtuff? Using stuff that's already been made, even if it wasn't originally manufactured "sustainably". Also we went to cake love; I didn't get anything there either.

No comments: