Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Once Bitten...

Now, you might have a problem when you get drunk in a bar and assault people with "Bear Spray". But if you're rubber enough to have somehow made it home that night and not into a holding cell, you should probably count your blessings. And even if you do decide to go back to the bar the next night, definitely don't bring that Bear Spray with you. Its only gonna revisit the legal whoopin' you so stealthily navigated through the first time.

Now, I've never heard of Bear Spray, but I imagine it is unpleasant. That being said, I find something unspeakably funny about a dude attacking people two nights in a row with the stuff. I mean, after the first time, you gotta think the chances of it ever happening again are pretty low. But no, in he walks the next damn night with (what I imagine is) a comically large can of pepper spray. Come ON!

No comments: