Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ever Hear Of Priorities?

Baseball doping?  Pool drain covers?  Next week Congress is expected to pass a quarter it swallowed when it was 3.

Are these really matters that need to be handled by a federal legislative body?  Don't you guys have more pressing matters to rally around?  I could see creating some kind of consumer protection agency, that's the kinda stuff I expect at a national level, but telling companies not to make a specific product that kills little girls seems like micromanagement to me.  I'm not sure who you think you're fooling with this "Won't somebody please think of the children" (wsptc) legislation.

And if you wanna make HGH illegal you should be talking to scientists and medical professionals, not trying to find out which of your heroes that play a child's game might have been hopped up on horse pills.  Nutt-up and write some professional caliber bills or just start taking 10 month vacations cause I'm tired of hearing about every High School Square Dance where you ban obscene grinding.  (No, I have no idea what that means)

No comments: