Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Just Threw Up In My Mouth A Little.

Big Ox Variety 4 Pack Canned Oxygen Its all I can do to keep from screaming at the dumb motherfuckers breathing "flavored" oxygen at those mall kiosks.  But now they can fit the same obscenely wasteful trend into their on-the-go lifestyle.  Cause, really, who has time to sit in a chair and breathe?  Big Ox flavored canned air.  Canned, goddamn, air.  If we suddenly find ourselves in the position of the villain in any Mel Brooks movie, we need to take a step back and seriously think about our lives.  I just...  I...  I think I'm gonna have an aneurysm.  I need to to talk with Lewis Black about stress reduction methods.  This makes the aerosol pancake folks look like suave environmental champions.

Big Ox cans are made of recyclable materials.  We encourage you to recycle Big Ox cans.

Oh yeah?  Well I encourage you not to package the gas we're LITERALLY swimming in every moment of our existence and go jump off a cliff.  I mean, this is worse than nothing, because people will only buy nothing once.  Whereas there might be people stupid enough to buy your empty cans and then come back for more when the flavored nothing is gone.

2 comments:

Kirk said...

they probably figured if the bottled water people can get away with it.. why cant we.

this is almost a social test into how dumb people really are.

speaking of dumb. I just paid $435 for a free phone, a free accessory bundle, 2 $20 Krazr's and a $50 Juke.

put me on that list with Piotr Staniaszek.

kennethj said...

spaceballs saw it coming...