Thursday, August 31, 2006

And I've Been Using My Legs Like A Sucker.

Still confused about web 2.0? Well you should be in all honestly. Its confusing and ill defined. I wish there was a site you could go to that would tell you about the new popular (but not so popular that its stupid like the myspace) thing in web 2.0. Yeah, its a good idea, but its not mine. The folks at web 2 logo dot com got to it first. I took a look at the top 50 list and found that I actively use 20 of them (albeit Google does own a bunch). I don't want to get into whether or not sites should qualify, or if this service will make other 2.0 services easier to find and therefore less cool. I also don't want to discuss that fact that Daily Placebo isn't in there. I told you, we're 1.6 not 2.0.

  • web2logo.com
  • No comments: