Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sojourn.

First off, I was sick last week. And I never get sick, so you know I was down for the count. Second off, I'm at a conference this week, so I had buttloads of work to do before I left, and now I don't even have a computer. So screw you for judging me. Or expecting content, whatever. That said I'm having a great time here; the weather is amazingly livable which makes me give serious though to my preconcieved notion that the climate of the mid-atlantic is optimal in any way. 101 doesn't work for anyone- and the freaking humidity... I don't need that noise. Ok, so we're all made up, you're not mad at the lack of informative posts any more. And I'm not mad at you for being a whiney bitch any more. Sweet, I love reuions. (I think my last high school reuinon was fun, although I was fairly drunk at that; 10 guinness in 2 hours will rough you up) But I think I like road trips even more. ("what's in the cooler? - sandwiches?"... funny story, ask.) I just had a few guinness at lunch and I think its the best luch I've ever taken during the week. Too bad there's no Irish pubs near my normal lunch place or I'd be in trouble every week. Ok, so the deal is, don't expect anything useful from me for the rest of the week cause I seriously don't have time to go trolling the internet for you to find interestig articles. But today's "urinal contemplation" (much like my original: "contemplation from 3 feet") is : who is so stealth at the automatic flush urinal that it doesn't flush? No wait, stike that, who puts toilet paper in the urinal? These are some wierd dudes.

1 comment:

Kirk said...

i've seen poop in urnials. yesterday, at hte rehearsal studio, somone busted the toilet paper holder and put the whole industrial sized roll into the toilet. what a mess.

people are so inconsiderate.