Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Corporate Humor.

Everyone's selling out. And really, is that such a bad thing? Sure maybe if you used whatever got sold and now its just a corporate ad shill that's of no use to anyone, you might be a little pissed. But just think of the millions and millions of dollars. I'm serious. More power to you guys if you've created something that is perceived as so worthwhile. Of course I'm talking about Collegehumor being bought by InterActiveCorp for over $20 mil. When asked if he'd ever thought of changing his name, president of IAC programming Michael Jackson responded "No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks."

I like to think the article's comment: "Never underestimate the financial viability of photographing pyramids constructed from beer cans." is about me. But that was back in the day. Honestly, that site is so sophomoric to me now that its not even worth a glance. And just imagine if you were they guys running it. That noise has got to get old. Cash out while you can boys.

No comments: