Saturday, August 19, 2006

Spilled Milk Sabotage.

Spilled Milk.Alright... that's it. I'm issuing a challenge to the cereal-ologists of the world. Design a better cereal that doesn't shoot milk all over the counter top. You know what I'm talking about. You're pouring milk on some delicious flakes but one rogue wafer has other ideas. In an exercise of fluid dynamics that seems almost cartoon-like the stream of milk jumps from the bowl and lands a few inches away on the counter. I know an obvious solution is to stop eating things that come in flake form. But I swear I've had this happen with Fruit Loops too. Loops! Honestly! So I've come to the conclusion that we need to focus significant scientific energies to solving this scourge. Its the war on unruly breakfast materials. We need to wipe out the threat before they bring the battle into our brunch; or -god help us- linner. I'll be damned if I have to live in a world where people pour the milk in their bowls first, then add the cereal second. Just thinking about it gives me the jibblies.

No comments: