Friday, August 25, 2006

Annoying Phrase Of The Month.

Wow that was fast. I saw Snakes on A Plane last week. For anyone who doesn't know, the only reason people go see that movie is to see Samuel L. Jackson deliver the line:
I've had it with these motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane!
And it was amusing. But now the line is out of control. Its everywhere: news headlines, conversations, tv. I can't even remember all the times I've heard or read it in the last week. It wouldn't be so bad if it was a direct quote, but every single time its applied to whatever situation someone is in. Snakes on a raft, snakes on a map, snakes on a bus, snakes on a lunchbreak. Don't change the damn words! We know there's no plane and no snakes, but we will be able to figure out that you're pissed off about something. It ridiculous and it needs to stop. If you're willing to yell and get angry and drop the f-bomb like Sam, fine, you can say it; but I don't want to hear any more of these pansy-ass watered down renditions fit for a soccer mom on her way to yoga class. I've had it with these MOTHERFUCKING snakes on this MOTHERFUCKING plane.

No comments: